Knicks · Decision will be tonight at 9 pm (page 3)

Markji @ 7/17/2012 12:49 PM
Here's Hahn's original twitter.

Alan Hahn‏@alanhahn

I know everyone is fired up, but decision on Lin isn’t expected until tonight (deadline is 9 p.m. PT) after Knicks hierarchy meets in Vegas.

HARDCOREKNICKSFAN @ 7/17/2012 12:52 PM
jrodmc wrote:
HARDCOREKNICKSFAN wrote:
Knicksfan wrote:
subzero0 wrote:
mrKnickShot wrote:We have decided to allow Jeremy Lin to take HIS TALENTS down to South Houston

More like...

We have decided to have the Knick fans bandwagoner fair-weather Lin fans disguised as Knicks fans take their talents across the Brooklyn bridge.

Fixed it

That sounds about right. Second-rate teams deserve second-rate "fans". Time to seperate the wheat from the chaff among Knicks fans!

Agree with the post, with the exception that the Nyets need a few seasons to work their way up to being second-rate.

True that, bruh! I stand corrected.

CashMoney @ 7/17/2012 1:01 PM
I can't take this! Why in the hell do they have to wait to the very lasy mintute to let us know?!

I think I'm prepared to let him walk but I 100% want the kid back.

joec32033 @ 7/17/2012 1:03 PM
No worries. It'll break on twitter long before 12.
MSG3 @ 7/17/2012 1:05 PM
crzymdups wrote:the only people turning this into a spectacle is the NY Media and frantic fans (myself included)

Exactly

SlimChin @ 7/17/2012 2:40 PM
CashMoney wrote:I can't take this! Why in the hell do they have to wait to the very lasy mintute to let us know?!

I think I'm prepared to let him walk but I 100% want the kid back.

i'm just going to assume that he's gone. and when i think about it, he's probably better off not having to deal with this dysfunctional franchise and possibly dealing with teammates that don't really want him here. At least with the Rockets, he can run the offense.

s3231 @ 7/17/2012 3:10 PM
As Markji pointed out,thread title is really misleading....Hahn said the decision will be made tonight by Knicks brass (and that the deadline is at midnight ET)....not that there will be a decision announced at midnight (aka don't read anything into this).
Page 3 of 3