Knicks · Mitchell Robinson found his Man Strength (page 11)

ToddTT @ 8/26/2022 10:48 AM
martin wrote:

What?!?!? That’s unstoppable!!!

ramtour420 @ 8/26/2022 1:28 PM
ToddTT wrote:
martin wrote:

What?!?!? That’s unstoppable!!!

Now just needs to use it in a game. Now that would be off-season progress

Kemet @ 8/26/2022 10:37 PM
ramtour420 wrote:
ToddTT wrote:
martin wrote:

What?!?!? That’s unstoppable!!!

Now just needs to use it in a game. Now that would be off-season progress


MitchRob has been an 80% shooter from inside 10 ft of the basket throughout his rookie contract, plus the amount of MitchRob's FGA throughout his rookie contract are lower than the amount of offensive-rebounds he grabbed throughout 4 seasons. Some Knicks games MitchRob only took 2 FGA, but grabbed 4 offensive-rebounds.
I don't recall any coach offensive plays design for center MitchRob from any of the Knicks 3 head coaches.
I still say today, the Knicks FO should've resign center Jordan to spend a full season as a mentor to the young Knicks center MitchRob when he was in his 2nd season in the NBA.

joec32033 @ 8/27/2022 12:25 AM
Kemet wrote:
ramtour420 wrote:
ToddTT wrote:
martin wrote:

What?!?!? That’s unstoppable!!!

Now just needs to use it in a game. Now that would be off-season progress


MitchRob has been an 80% shooter from inside 10 ft of the basket throughout his rookie contract, plus the amount of MitchRob's FGA throughout his rookie contract are lower than the amount of offensive-rebounds he grabbed throughout 4 seasons. Some Knicks games MitchRob only took 2 FGA, but grabbed 4 offensive-rebounds.
I don't recall any coach offensive plays design for center MitchRob from any of the Knicks 3 head coaches.
I still say today, the Knicks FO should've resign center Jordan to spend a full season as a mentor to the young Knicks center MitchRob when he was in his 2nd season in the NBA.

Well.....

A+ for fan interaction.

D- for feeling the need to post that because someone on Twitter hurt his feelings

GustavBahler @ 8/28/2022 8:22 PM
One talent Mitch demonstrated early on was the abilty to make almost anyone look like a point guard. The way he could finish almost any alley-oop.

We now have a legitimate starting point guard. Im hoping with the addition of Brunson, and Mitch working on his game in the off-season, will pay dividends.

Philc1 @ 8/31/2022 8:36 PM
GustavBahler wrote:One talent Mitch demonstrated early on was the abilty to make almost anyone look like a point guard. The way he could finish almost any alley-oop.

We now have a legitimate starting point guard. Im hoping with the addition of Brunson, and Mitch working on his game in the off-season, will pay dividends.

I might j*zz the first time I see Brunson (or D-Mitch) throw it up to Mitch for an alley oop

Page 11 of 11